Tuesday 14 September 2010

White flower


This photograph is similar to the photograph from my first shoot, however i prefer the layout in this photograph. I changed this photograph to black and white because it enhancers the white of the flowers, which are my main subject in this photograph. It is not only the flowers that are focused in this photograph, but also the leaves surrounding, but i still feel my attention mostly to the flowers. However i feel it's a simple composition as the leaves do not take to attention away from the subject, but i feel they fit well into the photograph. Everything fits well into the photograph. I rather like the fact you get the feeling of the flowers coming out with added depth, as you got 3 of the same type of flower from different angles which takes you away from the 2D image idea. Going back to the composition the photograph isn't cluttered, you get a sense of purpose, nothing feels it shouldn't be in the photograph. This photograph compared to the one similar from my first shoot, this one has better lighting, you get greater detail in this photograph, however i feel this photograph is slightly out of focus on the top flower, but everything else i feel works. This is something for me to work on when it comes to close ups. 

No comments:

Post a Comment